• Your current location>>Home>>Products
     Name: UAN
    UAN

    Hot  sell urea ammonium nitrate solution (UAN) fertilizer low price
    UAN Liquid fertilizer
    Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
    Type: nitrogen fertilizer
    CAS No.: 57-13-6
    Other Names: nitrogen solution
    MF: UAN
    EINECS No.: 229-3 47-8
    Place of Origin: Shanxi, China (Mainland)
    Release Type: Quick
    State: Liquid
    Purity: 99%min
    Application: Agriculture
    Brand Name: leixin
    Model Number: UAN
    Color: clear
    Appearance: liquid
    Package: IBC

    Specification:
    
    Inspection  Item
    Unit
    Standard
    N content
    % 
    32
    Ammonium Nitrate
    % 
    42
    Urea
    % 
    34
    Water
    % 
    24
    Free Ammonia
    % 
    0.05
    Solubility
    %
    100
    PH(10% aqueous solution)
    -
    6.0-7.5
    Density
    -
    1.315-1.325
    Pb
    ppm
    4
    Physical Appearance
    -
    Colorless liquid,slight ammonia odour(pungent)

    Property:
    Solutions of UAN are widely used as a source of N for plant nutrition. The NO3 portion(25% of the total N) is immediately available for plant uptake. The NH4+fraction (25% of the total N) can also be assimilated directly by most plants, but id rapidly oxidized by soil bacteria to form NO3-. The remaining urea portion (50% of the total N) is hydrolyzed by soil enzymes to form NH4+, which is subsequently transformed to NO3 in most soil conditions.
    Application:
    UAN solutions are commonly injected into the soil beneath the surface, sprayed onto the soil surface, dribbled as a band onto the surface, added to irrigation water, or sprayed onto plant leaves as a source of foliar nutrition. However, UAN may damage foliage if sprayed onto plant leaves as a source of foliar nutrition. However, UAN may damage foliage if sprayed directly on some plants, so dilution with water may be needed.
    1). Applied in greenhouse and lareg-area farmland, it improves the soil and granulates the soil making it anti-caking.
    2). When employed in industrial crops, flowers, fryits and vegetables, it extends florescence, spurs the root, the stem and the leaf to grow normally, guarantees fruits in gay colors and increases carbohydrate contents in fruits.
    3). It is a high-efficiency environmental prodtection greening fertilizer.

    奇米影视第四_伊人久久成综合久久影院_99re热播视频在线播放_www.中文字幕